Amplitude offers G Suite SSO for customers on our Enterprise Plan. Please reach out to your Success Manager and follow the steps outlined in this article to set up SSO. To perform these steps, you must be an admin of your organization. You must also be an administrator in the Google Admin panel within G Suite.
Note: You can only have one SSO provider configured within Amplitude.
1. Visit your Plan Admin page within Amplitude. You will have to coordinate with your dedicated Success Manager to set up your organization's email domain.
2. Click "Google Identify Provider Metadata". Copy the ACS URL and the Entity ID as this information will be needed in subsequent steps.
3. Set up a custom SAML app. Go to your Google Admin panel (admin.google.com) and select SAML. You will need to set up a custom SAML application.
4. Download the IDP metadata file. This can be found under "Option 2" in the Google IDP information modal.
5. Name and describe the application. Give your custom SAML app a name and a description. You can use the Amplitude logo attached to this article to easily identify the app.
6. Enter service provider details. In the next step in Google, enter in the ACS URL and the Entity ID that you recorded from step 2.
7. Paste the IDP metadata into Amplitude. Paste the XML metadata downloaded in step 4 into the "Set Up Single Sign-On" modal in your Amplitude organization's Settings page.
8. Save. If you are running into issues with setting up SSO, please reach out to your Success Manager.