Table of Contents
Note: This integration is Enterprise only.
This integration combines Amplitude's analytics with Appboy's mobile marketing automation tools. This will allow you to export Behavioral Cohorts from Amplitude to Appboy so that you can better engage your users. Currently, this integration supports sending data only from Amplitude to Appboy.
Appboy provides marketing engagement automation that allows you to engage your users through multiple channels such as in-app, push, email, web, and more. Using this integration will enable your marketing and growth teams to drive user engagement.
How to Set up and Use the Integration
1. Sign up for an Amplitude and an Appboy account. Amplitude's Quick Start Guide will walk you through how to set up your Amplitude organization and create your first project. To create an Appboy account, visit their website.
2. Input Appboy API key. After you have set up your Appboy account, you should receive an API key. In your Amplitude project's Settings page, paste your Appboy API key into the integration module.
3. Save. Save the API key and you should now see the "Status" change to "Active".
4. Create Behavioral Cohort. To export users from Amplitude to Appboy, first create the cohort of users you wish to export. You can read more about the different types of cohorts you can create in Amplitude here.
5. Export to Appboy. Once you have created the cohort, click the "Export" button to export these users to Appboy. You can then go into Appboy and use their features on these users.