Congratulations! You’re all set. Let’s dive into Amplitude and start your funnel, retention, and behavioral cohort analyses. See our Learning Center for further questions and explanations on how to use our features.
For Enterprise customers with access to Snowflake, your dedicated Success Manager will pass along the credentials for your dedicated Snowflake cluster where you can query on your raw data stored in optimized schemas. See our Query and Snowflake guide to learn more about how you can answer key questions using SQL.
Table of Contents
Powerful APIs to Keep in Mind
- Identify API: Use the Identify API to modify the user properties of a particular user without sending an event. You can modify Amplitude default user properties as well as custom user properties that you have defined.
- Dashboard REST API: Use the Dashboard REST API to obtain any data that can be displayed on the dashboard graphs. The results are returned as JSON.
- Export API: Export all events data for a given app that occurred within a specified range of dates. The results are returned as a zipped archive of JSON files with one or multiple files per hour.
- Attribution API: Associate users from various attribution campaigns on Amplitude.
- HTTP API: Use the HTTP API to send data directly from your server to our endpoint.
- Behavioral Cohorts API: Use the Behavioral Cohorts API to get all cohorts for an app.
Sending Data to Amplitude
Find specific information on how to send data to Amplitude here:
- Amplitude SDKs: Find our list of SDKs here.
- Amplitude HTTP API: Use our HTTP API to send server-side event data.
- Segment.io: See Segment / Amplitude Integration for more information.
- mParticle: See mParticle / Amplitude Integration for more information.