Amplitude allows you to integrate and export any cohort of users to push notification providers Kahuna, Outbound, and Urban Airship (Kahuna and Urban Airship integrations are only available on the Enterprise plan).
Table of Contents
- Integration Guides
- General Setup
- Matching Amplitude User IDs With Push Notification Provider IDs
- Export Users to Push Notification Providers
- Setup with Kahuna
Find guides on how to setup each integration below:
Navigate to the 'Manage App' section within your application.
Enter your API key(s) for the push notification providers.
Matching Amplitude User IDs With Push Notification Provider IDs
User IDs are exported from Amplitude and matched up with "named users" in Urban Airship or the ID of your choice in Kahuna.
Read here for more details on how to integrate with Urban Airship.
Export Users to Push Notification Providers
Once you have added your API keys, navigate to the Behaviors Tab and click Cohort Details.
You will then see your options for exporting your Cohort.
Setup with Kahuna
1. Create a new Adaptive Kahuna campaign via the Kahuna platform.
2. Find the numeric campaign ID on the Kahuna page.
3. Enter the numeric campaign ID from your Kahuna dashboard.