Amplitude currently has 3 webinar series. Please register for all sessions you are interested in, and see below for a description of each type of webinar. Our New User Training webinars will cover the same content each week, while our Deep Dive webinars will cover a different feature each week. The Instrumentation Training webinar series will cover best practices when it comes to instrumenting Amplitude.
Table of Contents
- New User Training Registration
- Deep Dive Registration
- Instrumentation Training Registration
New User Training Registration
Register for a webinar here: New User Training
For new users of Amplitude. This will be a walkthrough of our entire platform.
Wed, July 12th 10-11 AM PT Wed, July 26th 10-11 AM PT Wed, August 9th 10-11 AM PT
- Wed, August 23rd 3-4PM CEST
- Wed, September 6th 10-11 AM PT
- Wed, September 20th 10-11 AM PT
Deep Dive Registration
Register for a webinar here: Deep Dive Session
In-depth trainings on different features each week.
Wed, July 19th 10-11 AM PT - Event Segmentation Wed, August 2nd 10-11 AM PT - Funnel Analysis, Pathfinders, and Pathfinder Users
- Wed, August 16th 10-11 AM PT - Retention Framework (Retention Playbook)
- Wed, August 30th 10-11 AM PT - Behavioral Cohorts, Personas, and Compass
- Wed, September 27th 10-11 AM PT - User Activity & Data Validation
Instrumentation Training Registration
Register for a webinar here: Instrumentation Training
For developers and product managers who will be responsible for instrumenting Amplitude.
- Tues, August 29th 10-11AM PT
- Wed, September 13th 10-11AM PT
- Tues, September 26th 10-11PT
Find recordings of our previous webinars here.